Astra is a second-year student of Starling Academy and the eighth member of the Star Darlings. She is voiced by Jennifer Hale in Power of Twelve.
Astra reaches for the stars in everything she does. She's strong and unstoppable. Growing up, she earned a galaxy of star trophies for athletics. She's mastered practically every sport, from energy volley to star bases to star ball. She even loves to play sports in the pouring rain! In fact, it was Starling Academy's star ball team that made Astra want to apply to the school in the first place. Now she's the team's most stellar player.
But coming to Starling Academy, where everyone wants to be the best, presented Astra with new challenges. She learned that she had to bring a sizzling new level of energy to her atheletics and her studies if she was going to stay on top.
All this focus on winning has its downside. Astra can be brash and act like she's the center of the universe, and that can push friends out of her orbit.
To see the trivia, click here
- Astra is named after the Aries, the first zodiac sign.
- Her roommate is Clover.
- Originally, she was going to be named Arly.
- Her hometown is Gleemington.
- Her wish pendant is a wristband.
- Her wish is to be the most famous athlete in Starland...and to win at everything.
- She may have a crush on a male Starling student named Leebeau, who also likes sports.