Romeo and Owlette is the 50th episode of Season 9.
Amaya saves a boy, who happens to be Romeo as his daytime self, from a falling concrete brick, and develops a crush on him, but when nighttime comes, Owlette must choose whether to join Romeo's side or stay loyal to her friends.
The episode begins with Connor, Amaya, and Greg having their after school snacks at the Magical Cafe. After finishing up and paying, the three kids left but just then, they saw a construction work going on... and a cement brick was about to fall onto a boy nearby! Quick as lightning, Amaya pushed him out of the way just in time before it hit him and her!
To see the trivia of this episode, click here
- This episode is similar to the following:
- Be Mine from Lolirock
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- Amaya gets her first kiss from Connor.
- After Connor and Amaya's kiss, their love is reciprocal.
- Romeo’s daytime self is seen the first time.
To see the transcript of this episode, click here
Amaya (Narrating): Romeo and Owlette.