The Griffin Games is the one hour special and the 53rd episode of Season 11.
In their most epic adventure yet, the Disney Junior Club ever see the return of griffins to Disney Junior Island -- and the return of the most amazing sport ever, The Griffin Games! But all is not fun and games when Princess Ivy joins in, especially because she has magically transformed herself to look like a teenager. So to stop Ivy from corrupting Disney Junior Island, the Disney Junior Club must use their inner kid power and the help of their new griffin friends to save the games, the griffins, their friends and families, and the day!
The episode begins at Disney Junior Elementary School where Kwazii is walking into the entrance inside looking like he was in a hurry. Just then, some students are constantly asking him for favors around and he uses his magic powers from his ocean pearl bracelet to do so. As Kwazii was about to collapse in exhaustion, his best friend Captain Jake pushes him out of the crowd and tells everyone that Kwazii needs a break now.
After helping his friend go through the crowd, Captain Jake asks Kwazii if he was okay and noticed the anxious look on his face. Taking a deep breath, Kwazii explains that it's his first day to fly a griffin with Sofia but he was worried that he might mess up, even after flying on his garnet griffin friend, Garnet Glider!
Powers that Kwazii used Edit
- Magical Animal Communication (to talk to the griffins)
- Mystic Paintbrush (to battle Princess Ivy)
- Magic Sword (to battle Princess Ivy)
- Bubble Blast (to battle Princess Ivy)
- Snowflake Stars (to throw at Princess Ivy's mind controlled griffin)
- Enchanted Fire (to warm up the griffin eggs)
- Sweets Galore (to feed sweets to the baby griffins)
- This episode is similar to The Dragon Games from Ever After High.